Monday, August 21, 2017

Review: Burberry Fresh Glow BB Cream


Hello Beautiful! Here it is, after a long testing period I'm finally back with my thoughts and opinions on the Burberry Fresh Glow BB Cream. First of all I wanted to say that I am a big fan of the Burberry makeup line in general. I love the aesthetic and that the products are based around the "less is more look". It's all about making your makeup look natural and effortless, which I am all about. It kind of reminds me of Glossier in a way, but with a slight edge and a more avant-garde approach.

Here comes the Glow... as the name suggests. I love glowy looking skin, which is why most of the bases I own give a more sheer and glowy finish. However, I almost feel like this one can be a little too much, yes I know shocking! On a warm and sunny day, I honestly avoid using it or use a good setting powder, because the combination of an already dewy skin plus the sweat isn't a cute look. I feel like I would enjoy this BB cream much more during the colder months, because it feels very moisturizing on the skin and definitely gives you fresh and healthy looking skin.
The cream feels like a gel and once blended out provides you with a sheer coverage. You can build it up to a medium coverage, neutralizing the overall tones on your face, but your imperfections will still show through. There's an SPF 20, meaning great for everyday use. Whenever I use it I always set it with a powder, just to be safe and not look like a glowing disco ball (lol), but if you are into the natural and extreme glowy skin look you will love this base.
On the face it feels very light and unnoticeable. This foundation would be great for people with dry/combination skin, because it does not grab onto dry patches and blends very nicely.


Have you tried it, what are your thoughts?


xoxo


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);