Monday, March 21, 2016

Best Base for Dry Skin


Hello there! Last week has been a revelation for me, when it comes to my foundation base and I really wanted to share it with you. So I was doing my makeup and I thought I would switch things up (I was feeling experimental). I decided to try out this sample primer I had gotten from Make Up For Ever and change up my foundation with one I used to love, but kind of forgot about. 

I ended up using the Make Up For Ever Hydrating Primer with the Diorskin Nude BB creme. Omg match made in heaven! If you have dry skin and want your foundation to look like skin, not cling on to try patches and look flawless, girl this is for you. Literally my foundation has never looked this good and I've tried so many combinations of primers/foundations, but none compare to this. First I applied a hydrating moisturizer (Belif Aqua Bomb) and then went in with the Make Up For Ever Hydrating Primer and applied it only in my T-Zone and cheeks (I patted it into my skin). I left that sit for a few minutes and then applied the BB creme with my damp beauty blender, I personally think that using a beauty blender to apply foundation is the best way, it makes everything look more natural. At the end I was looking a little too glowy for my taste, so I just set it very lightly with the Charlotte Tilbury Powder on the T-Zone. Usually I'm used to my foundation creasing around my eyes and flaking off on my dry areas, but none of that happened. It lasted all day, I didn't get oily and it looked better throughout the day. 

What is your favorite foundation combination? 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);