Monday, February 15, 2016

New Odacité Additions






























































I don't know if you remember but a couple months ago I was raving non stop about the Odacité oil serums. Well it turns out that I was so impressed with them that I naughtily bought a few others to add to my already excessive collection. If you want to read about the other serums I have, click here to read my old blog post about them. On another note, if you love discovering new skincare or makeup products, Cult Beauty (that's where I buy all my skincare products) is one of the best places to shop. They always have amazing new brands and they ship internationally!!

Pa + G (Hyperpigmentation) Reduces the appearance of dark spots and helps prevent the apparition of further skin pigmentation. If like me you suffered from acne and have the remaining scares, this is great to help even out your skin. The way I love using it is instead of adding a few drops into my moisturizer, I apply it directly to the problem areas, which is mostly around my cheeks. I get the best results that way. I find that this serum smells like roses, even though it doesn't have any in it. The main ingredient is papaya, which helps even out the skin.

Gt + L (Radiance Effect) Targets the restoration of radiance and skin luminescence. If your skin is lacking in the radiance department, this is an awesome serum. It will boost your skin with some inner glow and make it appear much fresher looking. It's also super easy to use, just add a few drops in your daily moisturizer morning or evening and your set. This serum is the best smelling one out of all of them I own, it smells like lemongrass (one of the main ingredients), which is known to help calm irritations, great for if you suffer from oily or acne prone skin.

Ba + S (Eye Contour) Is a highly nutritive serum formulated for the delicate, thin skin around the eyes. Although it's not my favorite smell, I really like the results I get after using this serum. It's targeted for wrinkles, but I don't really see a difference in that area. Where I do see a difference is the way my under eyes feels. I'm someone who suffers from very dry under eyes and a lot of eye creams don't seem to help, but this serum is incredible! I apply one drop on my ring finger and pat it all around my eye and the next morning it feels so hydrated. I even think that it helped with my dark circles, because they seem to have reduced since I started using it.


Have you tried any of the Odacité oil serums?



Follo
w me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);