Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Current Skincare Favorites


Looking through my old posts, I realized that I've never written a blog post about my skincare routine or my current favorite skincare products, which kinda shocked me, since apart from being a makeup junkie, I'm an even bigger skincare junkie (I have way too much skincare products)... So today I thought I would talk you through some of my current favorite products. Some of them I've discovered over the past year and others I've been using for longer. To give you a little overview of my skin type, I have dry to combination skin and suffer from a few pimples here and there (especially if I eat a lot of junk food). I recently started having texture around my nose and cheeks, but I wouldn't categorize myself as having sensitive skin. If you are interested in a morning or evening skincare routine let me know in the comments bellow!

First up it will come as no surprise is the Belif Aqua Bomb. I absolutely swear by it, it's magic in a tub (not joking). This gel cream is so moisturizing, that it gets rid of any dry patches you have on the face. This winter I was suffering from really bad texture around my nose and cheeks, and after using it for a couple of weeks it got rid of it completely. I also love the texture of the cream, it's a gel and once you apply it onto the skin it sinks in immediately, which I personally love. It also lasts for a long time, I bought it in December and I still have more than half left (yay!!).

So many bloggers talk about the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel and once I tried it out for myself I wasn't surprised why. For someone who suffers from dry skin, this cleanser not only takes off your makeup, but it acts like a moisturizer at the same time. The name on the packaging can be misleading, because it's not a gel at all, it's an oil that looks like a gel. If you're looking for something that isn't stripping on the skin, this is amazing. It feels so gentle and silky when you apply it and when you rinse it of it turns into this milky texture, but still leaving you with a veil of moisture. I cannot live without it anymore!

For those days my skin needs a boost Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial is what I gravitate towards. It's always good to switch up products now and then, and not always use the same things, because your skin starts getting used to them and it won't have the same effect. If you don't like oily products look away from this one, because it's basically an oil you apply on the face before bed and when you wake up you can still feel it on the skin. I don't mind it once a week, but I couldn't use it every night. It's really effective, when I wake up my skin looks brand new. It's so plump and hydrated, which makes it so easy to apply my makeup in the morning.

I realized all the products I've mentioned are all hydrating products (lol). To keep up with the theme going on, when I pick out a mask it's usually the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. Not going to lie, I tend to pick this one because of the smell. Literally it smells like peaches (who doesn't like to smell like peaches?). But the product inside is also great, like the name suggests it a hydrating mask and it does exactly that. I usually leave it on the face for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off, but you could also leave it on overnight, but I prefer putting a moisturizer, just because the mask can feel a little stick on my skin (which doesn't make me want to keep it on). Still a great product!

What are your current favorite skincare products?


Follo
w me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);