Monday, November 23, 2015

Christmas Gift Guide


Hi there! Sorry I didn't post anything last week, but I had so much work at school... Anyways today we're going to talk about Christmas (YAASS)! I know it's not always easy to find the perfect gift, that's why I thought it would be a good idea to make a gift guide girls might enjoy getting/receiving for Christmas (let's be real I want them all). And maybe it'll give your some ideas for your wish list.

Dityque Holiday Set If you've been following me for a year n ow, you'll probably remember that I mentioned in my last gift guide, the Diptyque set. Honestly I think it's always a great gift, you can never go wrong with a gorgeous candle. And who doesn't like receiving beautiful and great smelling candles (I know I don't). 

Stuart Weizmann Lowland Boots - No wonder these boots are so in style, they are so cool and sexy! This is for the fashionista, but I'm sure any girl you give this too (or yourself) will not be unhappy. These boots are such a great staple piece in any girls closet. And they make the perfect gift, because they are a (winzy) bit pricy...

Sunday Riley Luna - Who doesn't like to feel pampered during the holiday season? The Sunday Riley oil is the perfect gift for the girl who loves her high end skincare. It's such a luxurious oil and it's proven to actually work magic (no kidding)! 

Neon Rose Belted Robe Coat - I don't know about you guys but I think that gray coats look so good! You could literally pair it with anything and still look put together. 

Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani Palette - Omg have you even seen the colors in this palette? They are absolutely stunning. It's such a great palette to receive for christmas, because the colors are perfect for the winter season and it's a limited edition palette, which means it's a bit more special.

Christian Louboutin Lip Color - When I look at this lipstick, I personally think of Christmas. The packaging is so beautiful and really makes it a great gift to receive. If I were to pick one of the formulas I would go with the Velvet Matte, they are extremely pigmented and feel so soft on the lips (not drying). 

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms - These would make perfect stocking gifts. CT is an amazing brand everyone loves and they make great holiday sets too. There lipsticks are one of my absolute favorites! 

Fujifilm Instax Mini - For the photography lover, this is an awesome gift! If you know someone who loves capturing special moments, they'll love this. It also makes for great wall art/deco too. And you can give them to both girls and boys (I'm sure they'll appreciate it too).

Daniel Wellington Watch - These watches are such a classic, you cannot go wrong. They have so many choices too, which could suit anyone. I love them, because they are so minimalistic and look luxurious, without costing so much! And for the rose gold lovers out there, they also have them in rose gold.

Face Paint: The Story of Makeup by Lisa Eldridge - If you haven't heard of Lisa Eldridge...where have you been? She is incredible and came out recently with her first book about the history of makeup. If you know someone who loves good photography and likes to learn, this book is for them. It has amazing pictures, and has great informative content in it (but fun, since it beauty)!

Let me know what is on your Christmas wish list?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);