Monday, September 7, 2015

CT Dolce Vita Palette





I don't personally own that many palettes, but the few that I do are all neutral toned eyeshadows. So when I was in London I finally decided to splurge and get the CT Dolce Vita Palette. You have to understand it was on my list for quite some time...

Let me just start with "Everyone Needs this palette in their life!" Not only is the packaging and colors on point, but product itself is amazballs. As you can see in the pictures the palette consists of four shades. A prime (cream shade), enhance (reddish brown shade) , pop (glitter shade) and smoke (dark brown) color. The eyeshadows have great pigmentation, so a little goes a long way. They are also very creamy, which means they blend like a dream. The palette is also very convenient to travel with, because it's very compact and has a big mirror (yay for mirrors!). I use most of the eyeshadows with brushes, because I find the application much more smoother. But I highly recommend using your finger with the shimmery/glittery shade (pop), because otherwise you won't get that intense pigmentation with a brush (you will have more fallout then actual color). I'm absolutely in love with this palette and it will definitely be in my September favorites.

What are your favorite makeup palettes?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);