Monday, September 14, 2015

Clinique High Impact Mascara Dupe



We all want those beautiful fluttery eyelashes. But unfortunately not all of us were/are gifted with incredible eyelashes, so we have to depend on mascara to help as achieve those expectations (I know I do). To me the Clinique High Impact Mascara was my savior. It literally gave me everything I wanted a mascara to do. Volume, length, separates and no clumpiness. And since that was the only mascara I was using, I went through it like nobodies business. I took it upon myself to find the perfect dupe and (pat myself on the back) I think I found it!

For literally half the price the Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara, gives you exactly the same results as the Clinique mascara (no joke). The first time I used it, I honestly thought I had switched brushes, because they are identical. The Maybelline one is maybe a bit bigger in size, but they both have the same brush shape. Both mascaras have bristles (which I love) and come in same size packaging (0.28oz). What I love about both mascaras is that you can build them up as much as you want and they won't make your eyelashes clumpy. Both mascaras aren't waterproof, but the Maybelline does have a waterproof version.

I also thought I would mention, that I am currently testing the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I heard SO many bloggers talk about it, that I wanted to test it out for myself. I finally understand why there is so much rave about this mascara, it's amazing! I have to say I was quite skeptical the first time I used it, because of the brush. I was sure it was going to make my eyelashes all clumpy and stick together, but not at all. It really separated them well. If your looking for something that gives you crazy volume, this one is for you, it give the most incredible volume (waow)!

Do you have any other mascara dupes? Leave them in the comments below!


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);