Monday, August 24, 2015

The Perfume Listing



I don't know if I've ever mentioned this on my Blog, but I really struggle to find perfumes that I can wear. Each time I wear perfumes I either get nauseas or it irritates my skin, maybe it's because of the ingredients in it or simply that I am very sensitive to them (I don't know). Anyways, if you are similar  to me, you might like this post, because I'm going to talk about my favorite perfumes, which I can wear over and over again and not get sick of. Just before I start, I just want to say I am not an expert at describing scents, so bear with me.

Serge Lutens Fleurs D'Oranger is a very special perfume for me, because not only was it my first ever luxury perfume, but my mum got it for me. She wanted me to get my own scent and so she took me with her to her favorite counter (Serge Lutens) and made me pick my favorite one. I only wear it on very special occasions, because I'm really scared I might get bored of the scent. It's a floral scent (orange blossom), with a hint of sweetness to it, which makes it wearable all year round. I also found that you get some hints of jasmine and it has a deep woody smell hidden in it too. Be very careful when you apply it, a little goes a long way! If you put too much, it really makes you feel nauseas.

Everyone should and probably has a Diptyque perfume. Not only the packaging is on point (and great for blog pictures), but they really are one of the best brands, when it comes to their scents. They are very unique and not like anything I've smelt before. My favorite one, is the Diptyque Do Son. I don't know what it is about this perfume, but it just gives me so much confidence (I feel like a women) when I wear it. Funny enough this perfume has almost exactly the same notes as the Serge Lutens one, but it smells completely different. It's still a floral scent, but it's more masculine than the Serge Lutens one.

I discovered Memo Paris Siwa perfume a few months ago through my mom...and I love it! It's completely different then the two previous ones. It's much more sweeter, because of the vanilla bean. I would probably wear this sent more in the winter, because of the sweet and almost woody sent it has. It's a new company, which makes me kind of excited, because not allot of people will be wearing the same sent as I (for a while).

Now a much, much more cheaper pick. The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom, surprisingly I got along really well with it. It never made me feel sick or irritated my skin. It's again a floral scent, mixed with wood accords. It has a slight fruity hint to it, which I really enjoy. This perfume I wear, when I go out... (night clubs), since I don't really want to wear my expensive ones for partying.

What are your favorite perfumes?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);