Monday, June 29, 2015

My June Favorites








What a busy month it has been... Traveling from Switzerland to Berlin, then to London and Glastonbury, and now going to Vienna for my birthday. I'm not going to complain, I feel very grateful that I can travel and get to discover so many new places. This month has also been very exciting, because I just purchased my new camera the Canon 700D. I'm so eager to start using it!

Recently I purchased the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue and haven't used anything else ever since. It's honestly one of the best tinted moisturizers I have found or used. I always apply it with my fingers, because it's so easy to work in your skin. It feels so light on the skin, like you're barely wearing anything (just what I like). For summer it's definitely become a holy grail product, for it's convenience, practicality (packaging) and being so effortless to use.

Next up is The Body Shop Soothing Gel (unfortunately I couldn't find it on the website), this has been for at least two years a summer favorite. Whenever I travel it's always with me. Being in the sun all day can be quite harsh for your skin, so you really need something soothing for the evening and Aloe Vera is the best remedy. I like the Body Shop one, because the packaging is very travel friendly and the product inside isn't so liquid like other Aloe Vera gels I've used before.

The MAC False Lashes mascara has literally been the only mascara I've been wearing for the last two months. It's not a waterproof mascara, since I don't like them and hate removing it. This mascara lengthens your lashes incredibly, but I don't find that it gives allot of volume.

Finally on my lips has been MAC lipstick in Twig. I am obsessed with this color, it's so flattering, especially on pale skin. It's a dark, pinky, brick shade, which just gives your lips this healthy looking color on the lips, without being extremely obvious. Let me just finish by saying I LOVE IT!

What where your June favorites?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);