Monday, June 15, 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Beauty






















Well like everybody else in the blogging community, I am a huge Charlotte Tilbury fan. Her makeup line is amazing and the packaging is a dream. I would literally buy the products just to display them on my makeup desk, they're so beautiful. Over the past year I've purchased quite a few of her makeup products and I still have a list of things I want to get, I really want a few more things from her complexion range. 

Starting with the first items I got. When I was browsing her website about a year ago (so long ago...), I was probably in need for a new under eye concealer, because the first thing I ever got from Charlotte Tilbury was The Retoucher Concealer. I really really like this concealer, because it's super light, feels almost watery when you apply it, but it gives you decent coverage. I also feel like it brightens up my under eye very subtly and this concealer does not crease on me whatsoever (praise!). 

The second thing I got, was the Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt. I think it was during the time it was getting raved about allot (well it still is). I purchased it with the Powder & Sculpt Brush and the combination of the two together gives the most amazing results. That brush is literally the only brush I use for contouring, it's the perfect shape. I'm a huge fan of the bronzer and highlighter, both together give you that glowy bronzed looking complexion, but still keeping it natural, so you don't look like a disco ball. But I also like using the bronzer as a contour, because it doesn't look orange on me so I don't mind it. 

Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup made me get the two next products. They're both for the eyes, the first one is the Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze and this is so easy to use, if you're lazy like me, when it comes to putting on eyeshadow, you just swipe this all over the lid and blend it out and voilĂ ! The color payoff is amazing, they are super shimmery, but not glittery! I also got the Rock 'n' Kohl Eye Pencil in Marlene Midnight. It's a gorgeous dark purply blue color. It's super pretty as a eyeliner, because it just give it that hint of color, instead of an intense black. The formula is very creamy so it's easy to blend but once it sets, trust me it does not move. 

Lastly I really wanted one of her matte lipsticks so I got the color Sexy Sienna. It's a really interesting color, because it looks nude on the lips but it has this slight orangy, pinky color to it, which is really flattering. I absolutely love the formula of her matte lipsticks, honesty they feel so smooth and creamy on the lips. 

Did you try any of Charlotte Tilbury's products? Are there any you recommend me getting next? 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried Charlotte Tilbury's products…the Sexy Sienna sounds like a perfect coral color for summer!! 'Been looking for this shade to go with my very slight tan! xo

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);